czwartek, 7 września 2017

How do I make a background with Lindy's magical powders / video tutorial

Hi my friends! Today I have a tutorial for you on how I make my journal background using Magicals powders. The most important thing is not to smudge the powders while taking off the mask, so that you get perfect patterns. You will see that they easily stay on the surface even though I use some water.

Witajcie. Dzisiaj mam tutorial, na którym pokazuję, jak wykonuję tło mojego journala za pomoca pudrów magicals z Lindy's Stamp Gang. Nie jest to takie łatwe, jak by mogło się wydawać, bo przy połączeniu proszków z wodą rozpływają się one momentalnie. Natomiast można nauczyć się kontrololi nad nimi... Przy spryskiwaniu musi być przede wszystkim 


The background uses T-Bird Turquoise and South Shore Sand for color.

 You can watch the whole page being created right here, or over on the Lindy’s or my YouTube channel.




Lindy’s Products

Embossing powders: Purley White,   Midnight Bronze
Magical Powders: Beauty School Dropout- (T-Bird Turquoise) and Hawaiian Islands – South Shore Sand


I hope you’ll find this tutorial useful.

Aga

1 komentarz:

Dzięki za wizytę i pozostawienie komentarza